Nose-bleeds are simply spontaneous bleeding from the nose. They are caused by infections of the nose and sinuses, dryness and cracking of the nasal mucous membranes, ruptured blood vessels and trauma. Vigorous nose blowing or nose picking can sometimes induce a nosebleed. More serious chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, and bleeding diseases like hemophilia, may be involved.
Blood or blood tinged mucus either drips or is blown from the nose. Clots may form in the nose. Be careful if you remove these clots, or the nose begin bleeding again.
Low blood volume and anemia may occur if the nosebleed will not stop and blood loss is extreme. If a nosebleed will not stop readily with directs pressure and homoeopathic medicines, seed medical attention to find the source of the nosebleed. Buy online medicine from nmedicines with discount.
- For a nosebleed following an injury or trauma, give Arnica.
- For a bloody nose with a bright red face and a high fever, give Belladonna.
- If a child with a nosebleed has very pale cheeks, look at Ferrum phosphoricum.
- If the blood is dark, consider Hamamelis.
- For left sided nosebleeds with dark blood in a talkative person, consider Lachesis.
- If the person with the nosebleed asks for cold or carbonated drinks, look at Phosphours.
Self Care and Home Remedies
Apply direct pressure by squeezing the sides of the nose shut with thumb and forefinger for five to ten minutes while breathing through the mouth.
Put a small piece of ice under the upper lip beneath the nose, or apply pressure to the point just under the nose on the upper lip.
Apply a cold compress to the nose. For further assistant kindly visit our homeopathy clinic at velachery, Chennai -600042 or get our online homeopathy treatment from nmedicines.